The Bhoomi RTC does provide various services for the citizens of the Karnataka state. One of the services is to view Karnataka MR and the status of Mutation through online. The details of Mutation are directly uploaded from the zone offices to the Bhoomi portal, which makes it easier for citizens to grab the information online.
The details such as the owner’s name, communication address and since the time owner occupied the property will be clearly described here. The name on whose name property tax and water tax is being issued is through MR. The official describes the Mutation Register as a genuine document that can be taken as an identity proof of that property.
Get the Mutation Register details online from the Bhoomi RTC portal online. Here are some easy steps that are detailed to get the MR in quickly.
How to View Karnataka MR Details Online
- Visit the Karnataka Land Record Official website through landrecord.karnataka.gov.in
- Select Bhoomi form project and then tap on Services to display
- Here click on ‘View RTC and ME’ and then tap on MR form menu
- A new page will be loaded on screen with details to be selected
- Select District, Taluk, Hobli, Village form the drop down provided
- Next enter survey number and click on fetch details to search Mutation Register
- Results will be displayed on screen, click on Preview button to view
- Confirm MY details and click on pay button to get the download page
That’s it, by making the payment of services charges, your MR will be ready to download. The details of land transaction will be clearly displayed in the MR copy.
Does viewing MR in Bhoomi RTC require payment?
The Bhoomi RTC does provide the services to citizens and in return it does ask for a small amount of service charges. Thus to view the Mutation Register form the Bhoomi portal, you need to make payment of Rs 15 and only then the download option will be available.
What is the mutation report in Karnataka state?
A document containing the information about the ownership details of property is referred to as a mutation report. This report does describe every detail of ownership of property while giving enough information about the current owner.
Can I change the address in the Mutation report?
The address of communication of the owner in mutation will be added during the time of registration. Thus any changes to be made in the mutation report has to be processed through applying form for communication address change in property details.