Raksha Bandhan is a festival of love, delight and importantly bonding that brings people together making families one. So, you might want to make this Raksha Bandhan special for your brother or someone you consider as brother by making a rakhi at home.
Do not worry if you have never made one, because in the guide we will show you step-by-step instructions on how to make Rakhi at home.
How to Make Rakhi at Home
Making a Rakhi can be very simple once we have in mind the type of Rakhi and the items required to make them are available as well.
Items Required to Make Rakhi at Home
So below are some of the items that you require to make Rakhi at home.
- Silk thread or cotton thread
- Colorful felts
- Embroidery Ornaments for decoration
Step by Step guide on DIY Rakhi at Home
- Take the colorful felt and make it cut wrist length to tie on the hand
- Take silk thread or cotton thread to create a circular flowerful to be added on the center of the colorful felt for the wrist of the hand
- Now take the Embroidery ornaments for decorations and stick nicely with space between each other at the coroners of the circle
- At the center at a bigger Embroidery ornament for decorations for a special look
- Ensure to use glue to stick all the above
How can i make my own Rakhi at home?
You can make Rakhi at home with some colorful felts cut around wrist length for hand, add decorations to it on the center circle made by silk thread or cotton thread using scissors and glue.
What are the steps to make Rakhi?
You will first cut the colorful felt around wrists length for hand, then make a circle from silk thread or cotton thread, add the ornaments for decorations using glue and use scissors as required.