A prepaid card called an Amazon gift card can be used to make purchases on the well-known online retailer Amazon.com. It serves as a type of digital currency that may be used to buy a variety of items sold on Amazon, such as electronics, books, apparel, household goods, and more.
They are frequently given as presents, enabling the receiver to select the goods they desire from the wide range provided by Amazon.
In this article we will help you out to understand how to check Amazon gift card balance without redeeming and how to get an Amazon Gift Card. Gift cards can be delivered electronically via email or as physical cards, depending on the preferred method of purchase.
How to Check Amazon Gift Card Balance
Amazon Gift card balance can be seen without actually redeeming it even, here are the detailed steps which you can use to check the balance of your card.
- Make sure you are signed into your Amazon account before visiting amazon.com. Make an account if you don’t already have one.
- Hover over Accounts & Lists in the upper right corner of the Amazon homepage
- Select “Gift Cards.”
- Scroll down to the “Amazon Gift Cards” section on the Gift Cards page.
- Check your balance option can be found here and select that link.
- You will be required to input the claim code for your gift card on the following page.
- To access the claim code, which is a string of characters and numbers, scratch off the coating on the back of your gift card.
- Click “Check” once you’ve typed in the claim code. Amazon will validate the code and provide any available products.
Where can I buy Amazon gift cards
Amazon gift cards are available for purchase on the Amazon website as well as in a few particular retailers, grocers, and convenience stores. They come in a range of denominations.
How do I Redeem an Amazon Gift Card
- Log into your Amazon account
- select “Your Account,” then
- select “Gift Cards” to redeem an Amazon gift card.
- Pick “Redeem a Gift Card” from the menu,
- Type the gift card claim code.
- Your account balance will be increased by the amount of the gift card, which can then be used to make additional purchases.
How to Get Amazon Gift Card
There are several ways you can obtain Amazon gift cards, customer can use any of the below mentioned methods and get an Amazon Gift card for their use or to gift someone.
Purchase online: You can buy an Amazon gift card directly by going to the Amazon website or another online store that sells gift cards. Select the desired value, and it will be sent to either your email or physical address.
Rewards from credit card programs: You can earn points for your purchases through incentive programmers offered by some credit card companies. These points can frequently be exchanged for a variety of benefits, such as Amazon gift cards.
Do Amazon Gift Cards Expire
Most of the time, Amazon gift cards and their associated monies are non-expiring. However, it’s always a good idea to verify the terms and conditions because certain promotional or promotional credit gift cards could have expiration dates.
Can I reload an Amazon Gift Card
No, it is not possible to add more money to an Amazon gift card. The gift card cannot have its balance refilled after it has been spent. You can, however, buy fresh gift cards to add money to your Amazon account.