In this guide, we will help you understand more about the Home Depot credit card payment process and learn about methods to pay your credit card bill with ease.
Whether you are a DIY enthusiast or simply looking to upgrade your home, this article will provide you with all the information you need to make an informed decision about the Home Depot Credit Card. Home depot credit card is issued by Citi Bank and they have collaborated to create a separate portal for the credit card customers to access their account, manage it, make payments, and more easily.
When you use your Home Depot credit card and use it to make payments for goods from Home depot then after a period of time you have to repay your credit taken. We will first explain the steps to complete your account login and then process to make your credit card bill payment.
Home Depot Credit Card Payment
You can follow the login instructions form below to access your Home depot credit card login account for payment intime.
- Open https://www.homedepot.com/
- Click Credit Card Services
- Scroll down and Click on Pay & Manage Card to open Home depot credit card payment login page citiretailservices.citibankonline.com
- Under Sign On, enter your User ID and Password
- Then click on the Sign On button and you will be logged into your account
- Click on the Payments tab located in the menu after logged in.
- Select the card and then enter the payment amount you wish to make.
- Select the bank account you want to use for the payment, or enter a new one.
- Confirm the payment details and submit your payment.
Can I Pay Home Depot Credit Card Payments by Phone?
A Home Depot Credit Card repayment can also be made over the phone by calling the customer service number listed on the back of your card. Your bank account information, the amount of the payment, and your credit card information must all be provided.
How to make Home Depot Credit Card Payments by Mail?
Mail-in payments are accepted. You can send your payment to the address listed on your billing statement by mailing a check or money order for the specified amount. Make sure your account number is written on the check or money order.
Are there any late fees for Home depot credit card payment?
Yes, a late of $40 is applicable when Home depot credit card users cannot make the payment till the last date provided.