The widely used messaging software WhatsApp offers a function called WhatsApp Video Call Share Screen that enables users to make live video calls to their friends as a group with some interactive features. It allows users to see and speak to each other in real-time using the front-facing cameras on their smartphones
Improving communication and enabling a more intimate and interactive experience even when they are physically apart. Compared to phone calls or text messages, this offers a more immersive and intimate communication experience.
How to Make a WhatsApp Video Call
WhatsApp Video Calls have developed into a popular and practical method of visual communication that helps people connect online and overcome limitations in distance.
- Open WhatsApp.
- Open the chat of the person you want to video call.
- Tap the video call icon (a camera icon) at the top of the chat screen.
- The person you’re calling will receive a notification and can choose to accept or decline the call.
- Once the call is connected, you can have a conversation using the front camera
Can we share the mobile screen for a video call?
Yes, you can share your phone’s screen during a video call. When you are logged into a messenger room on multiple devices, you can share your screen by selecting the share your screen option.
WhatsApp Video Call Share Screen
WhatsApp is compatible with iOS, Android, and Windows desktops and offers screen sharing.
- Launch WhatsApp.
- Contact a contact to begin a video call.
- Tap the screen-sharing icon which is located at the bottom of the display.
- Verify that you want to share your screen.
- When you want to stop sharing your screen, click on Stop Sharing.
Note: You can’t share your screen if your video is turned off. When you turn off your video, the screen-sharing button will be grayed out
How can I share my screen on WhatsApp on Android?
To share your Android phone’s screen, you can use a few third-party services. We can share our screen with other Android users using a wide range of third-party applications and services.
Also Read: How to Edit WhatsApp Message after Sending
WhatsApp Screen on Windows PC
During video calls, a new upgrade from Meta will enable desktop WhatsApp users to share their screens.
- Download the beta version of WhatsApp from the Microsoft Store.
- Invite a participant to a video call.
- you should see a screen-sharing button at the bottom of the screen.
Note: The official name of this update is WhatsApp beta for Windows 2.2322.1.0. The screen-sharing feature was previously available to a limited number of users
Can you share your screen on WhatsApp PC in a video call?
In a video call on WhatsApp PC, you can share your screen with the others in the room by using the available sharing option.