Avail the benefits and offers on Standard Chartered Credit Card Payment, Know how to make SCB credit card payment through various modes like bill desk, netbanking and PayTM…
Standard Chartered Credit Card Payment
Standard Chartered Bank is one of the popular bank in India, which provide various services to the customer. They provide banking facilities and as well credit facilities as per the customers financial transactions. Every customer is allocated a credit card within a specific limit, which can be used during the day and must be paid within 45 days of their usage.
Having a good truncation with a credit card will always keep your credit score high and will always give you huge options for better financial offers, and there are various platforms that allow you to make payments for the Standard Chartered Bank Card payment.
It always advised to make the payment for outstanding due before one week or at least 3 days earlier which ensures you don’t miss the due date anytime.
|Name||Standard Chartered Bank|
|Official website||Click here|
|Help line numbers||18004251000, 18003455000|
SCB Credit Card Payment through Net Banking
If you’re a customer of Standard Chartered Bank, then you can make credit card payment directly from the net banking page. Here the process that you can follow to make your dues cleared for SCB cards.
- Visit the official website of SCB bank and click on Net banking option or go through this link https://www.sc.com/in/bank-with-us/online-banking-login/
- Login with your secure login by providing your credentials
- Click on Cards
- Select Credit Card payment
- Verify the outstanding due and click on pay button to make payment
- Confirm the payment through OTP and wait for few second
- That’s it! The Standard Chartered Bank credit card will instantly loaded with the cleared outstanding dues and also available to reuse once the date of billing has reviewed.
SCB Credit Card Payment with PayTM
Paytm does provide an option to make your credit card payment for SCB bank cards using your wallet money. Here are steps that will guide you to clear your outstanding dues for SCB cards.
- Launch the Paytm App and login with your credentials
- Click on Services and tap on credit card payment
- Enter your card number along with the date of expiry
- Prov CVV code along with the outstanding amount to pay
- Click on the Pay button and wait for the payment page to launch
- Choose Wallet or account to make the payment from
- That’s it, Upon confirmation of payment, your respective Standard Chartered Bank Card loaded with the amount. These will done instantly if an SCB bank account used or it will take time as per bank regulations.