Although there is no minimum income requirement or annual charge for the Canadian Tyre MasterCard, there is a 2.5% foreign transaction fee.
This card is an entry-level card. Holders of this card receive 0.8% off at any other retailer in addition to 4% pre-tax in CTM/Triangle Reward at all Triangle Reward locations and 5% per Liter at Gas and Oil Station.
How to Fix Canadian Tire Mastercard Login Error at ctfs.com
There are three possibilities for identifying and fixing the login error.
- Examine your browser’s settings and internet connection: Make sure your internet connection is reliable and secure and that your browser is up to date and functional with the Canadian Tyre website.
- Verify your password and user name: Check that the username and password you are providing are the same as the ones you used to sign up for online access.
- Call the customer care line for Canadian Tyre Mastercard: You can get help from Canadian Tyre Mastercard customer support by calling if none of the above fix’s work.
Note: Sometimes the login will not work if VPN is not connected.
Fix Canadian Tire Bank MasterCard Login Error in Android or iOS App
Here are some troubleshooting methods you can attempt if you’re having problems using the Canadian Tyre Bank MasterCard login on the Android or iOS app.
- Verify your internet connection: Make sure your computer or gadget has a reliable internet connection.
- Refresh the app: Ensure your device is running the most recent version of the Canadian Tyre Bank MasterCard app. Compatibility problems can occasionally be caused by outdated versions.
- Restart the application: Restarting the programme can sometimes fix momentary bugs or issues.
- Clear app cache (only for Android): you might want to try clearing the app cache or reinstall the application or clear the cache in Settings > Application Manage
Canadian Tire Bank Mastercard Login Not Working issue by Customer Support
- Tell them that you’ve attempted all possible troubleshooting measures
- Including using a new device or logging into your account via the internet, to resolve the login issue.
- Any error messages or specific information you came across during the login procedure should be shared with them.
- They’ll be able to escalate the situation and offer you more assistance.
- They might provide further suggestions or pointers to resolve the login issue as they will be specifically acquainted with any existing issues.
Note: Customer Service Number 18004596415.
|Customer Service for Credit card Support / Lost card||18004596415|
|Overseas call support||9057357256|
How do I get in touch with customer care for the Canadian Tyre MasterCard?
You can call the number listed on the back of your credit card to get in touch with Canadian Tyre Bank customer support if you need help with your Canadian Tyre MasterCard. As an alternative, you can find contact details and assistance alternatives on the Canadian Tyre Bank website using the link https://www.ctfs.com/content/ctfs/en/support.html
What different MasterCard programmes are there from Canadian Tyre
A number of MasterCard credit cards are available from Canadian Tyre, including the Triangle World Elite MasterCard, Triangle World MasterCard, and Triangle MasterCard.