SBI customers can easily update their SBI account mobile number and change it as well through different methods. Sometimes you might just want to update your State Bank account with a new mobile number or else change a lost one as well.
SBI customers should understand that the request to change mobile number in SBI account is important as they receive the OTPs to their registered mobile number itself and it is really essential for any transaction or processes related to State bank as well for that account with the registered mobile number.
So, follow this networkslog guide through which we show you different methods to change mobile numbers in SBI online.
How to Change Mobile Number in SBI
Once you have the new mobile number you want to change State Bank registered mobile number to then follow the below guides and steps.
Change Mobile Number in SBI Online Net Banking
- Open SBI Net Banking online portal and login with your account details
- Then under My Accounts, click on Profile and click on Personal Details option and click on Change Mobile No
- From here simply select the account number option and next enter the new mobile number
- Once done click on save and you have now changed your mobile number in SBI
Change Mobile Number in SBI via Branch Office
- Visit your nearest branch office of SBI and follow the below instructions to change your mobile number in person at SBI.
- Take a Letter of Request and fill the letter by ticking Mobile Number as change and update the mobile number section with the mobile number you want to change or update with
- Once you submit your Letter of Request to the SBI employee, they will do necessary verifications and once done your mobile number will be changed
- You will also receive an SMS confirming that your mobile number has been changed from SBI
Update SBI Mobile Number via ATM
- Go to your nearest SBI ATM and then follow the below steps to change your mobile number.
- Click on Registration and then enter your PIN number
- Click on Change your Number option and you need to enter your previous old number and click on submit
- Next enter your new mobile number you want to update or change with and click on submit
- You will now receive OTPs on both previous old number and new number, enter the OTPs as they will be active for four hours
- Once OTPs are entered your mobile number in SBI will be changed using the ATM.
- How can I change my mobile number in SBI without visiting the branch?
Yes, you can simply use SBI Net Banking online portal to change your mobile number.
- Can I change my bank mobile number online?
Yes, you can change your bank mobile number online for SBI by visiting your SBI Online Net Banking portal and changing the mobile number from My Accounts and Profiles and Personal Details under which you have the option to change the Mobile Number and click on Submit to confirm.
- How can I change my SBI mobile number through SMS?
You cannot change your SBI mobile number through SMS as this only allowed using SBI Net Banking Online portal, By visiting SBI Branch or By using SBI ATM.
- How can I change my mobile number in SBI without an ATM?
You can change mobile numbers in SBI without an ATM by using SBI Net Banking Online portal or visiting the nearest SBI branch.