Paystubs given by the retail company Dollar General are referred to as DGme Paystub. The DG paystub includes explicit information about an employee’s gross wages, taxes withheld, deductions, and net pay for a particular pay period.
If you are a Dollar General employee, then you might have already received your employee id but not your DG Paystub login details which can be important to get because it has all the details about the payments and payouts made to you that can be accessed, downloaded and share with anyone like financial institutions or others as needed.
In this article, we will go over the steps through which Dollar General employees can easily access their DGme Paystub account to check their salary with paystub and a lot more details associated with it.
How to Access my DG Paystub
- Visit the DGME Paystub website https://websso.dolgen.net/ssoa/default.aspx?siteid=72
- Login with your employee ID and password to access your DGME Paystub.
- Visit the gateway or website for the Dollar General Money Network.
- Go to the “Paystub” or “Earnings” section after logging in.
- To examine the specifics of your paystub, choose the relevant date or pay period.
- If necessary, review and download your paystub.
DGme PayStub Employee First Time Registration
If you are a new Dollar General employee, then simply follow the below instructions to complete your DGME PayStub employee registration process.
- Open the DG paystub portal first time registration website page from here https://websso.dolgen.net/ssoa/NewRegistration.aspx
- Enter your Employee ID, Legal First Name, Last 4 SSN
- Then Select your Birth Month, Birth Day and Birth Year
- Next click on Submit button and enter the OTP received to set your account password from the password set link that you received on your registered email address
DG Paystub is used frequently for tax purposes or to verify income and acts as a record of an employee’s salary. Employees of Dollar General can obtain their pay stubs and other related documents through DGme Paystub login, a digital platform.
Dollar General Paystub Forgot Login Credentials Reset
You should take the necessary actions to retrieve or reset your account details if you have forgotten your DGme Paystub login information, What you can do is:
- Go to the login page for DGme Paystub portal websso.dolgen.net/ssoa/NewRegistration.aspx
- On the login screen, look for a button labeled “Forgot Password” or “Reset Password” and click it.
- To begin the password reset procedure, adhere to the supplied instructions.
- You might be required to complete an email or phone verification process to prove your identity.
- You ought to be able to reset your password after your identification has been confirmed.
If the DG Paystub support staff or your employer’s HR division cannot help you and there is no password reset option on the login page, you might consider contacting them.
Can I access my pay stubs from my mobile device?
Yes, mobile devices can access DGme Paystub. From the app store on your device, you can download the DGme Paystub app and sign up with your login information.
Where do I get my Dollar General employee id?
When you join any Dollar General branch you will be registered as an employee and you will receive your employee id in the initial days
How often are pay stubs available on DGme Paystub?
The biweekly pay intervals set by Dollar General correlate to the availability of pay stubs on DGme Paystub.
Can I view past pay stubs on DGme Paystub?
You can view and download your previous pay stubs with DGme Paystub, yes. To get the appropriate pay stub, choose the chosen pay period.
Is DGme Paystub available for former employees?
Depending on corporate regulations and procedures, former employees' access to DGme paystubs may differ. It is advised to get in touch with the company's relevant administrative staff or the human resources department to find out how former workers can access their paystubs.