To find Roku IP address, you can try the below mentioned methods, such as checking the device’s network settings by using remote, by using the Roku mobile app, using chrome extension and accessing your router’s administrative interface etc.,
Roku IP Address
An IP (Internet Protocol) address is a numerical label designed to each device connected to a computer network that uses the Internet Protocol for communication.
Roku IP address consists of a series of numbers separated by periods (e.g., 192.168.0.1).
It is divided into two parts, the network portion and the host portion. The network portion shows the connected device network, the host portion identifies the specific device within that network.
IP addresses are routing data packets across the Internet and devices to communicate with each other and find in various ways without any reset Roku device.
How to Find Roku IP Address
There are several methods to find Roku IP address, the methods are shown in below.
- Using Remote Control.
- With Roku App.
- Using Chrome Extension.
- From Router.
- Without Remote or WiFi
Where to Find Roku IP address by Using Remote Control
To find the IP address of your Roku device by using remote control, you can follow these steps.
- Turn on your Roku device and connect to your network.
- Using your Roku remote, press the Home button.
- Open Settings from the menu.
- In the Settings, select Network.
- In the Network screen, open About.
- After that, you will see various details about your Roku device, including the IP address.
How to Find Roku Device IP Address Using Roku App
To find the IP address of your Roku device using the Roku mobile app, you can follow given steps.
- Connect your Roku device and your smartphone with the Roku app to the same WiFi network.
- Open the Roku mobile app on your smartphone or tablet.
- Click on the remote icon at the bottom of the screen to access the Roku remote control feature.
- After that, tap on the gear icon (Settings) in the top right corner
- Select Network in the settings and open about.
- Next, you should see the IP address listed along with other network details.
How to Find Roku Device IP Address using Chrome Extension
To find the IP address of your Roku using a Chrome extension, you can follow these steps.
- Open Chrome web browser on your computer.
- Install a IP address discovery extension from the Chrome Web Store.
- Open the extension and follow the instructions provided.
- Scan your network for connected devices and retrieve their IP addresses.
- Search for your Roku device. The IP address will be shown in that.
Roku Stick IP Address from the Router
To find the IP address of your Roku device from your router, you can follow these general steps.
- Connect your mobile and Roku device to the same network.
- Open a web browser in your mobile.
- Enter your router’s IP address in the address bar of the web browser and click on Enter.
- This will open the router’s administrative interface. You may be prompted to enter a username and password.
- Once logged in, open the connected devices or DHCP client list section.
- This section may be labeled differently depending on your router’s interface.
- Search for your Roku device name or MAC address,The associated IP address displayed.
Note that the steps may vary depending on the router brand and model you are using.
How to Find Roku Stick IP Address without Remote
Finding the IP address of a Roku device without a Remote or WiFi connection can be little bit difficult, there are a few alternative approaches you can try this about the searches how do i find my roku ip address without remote.
- If you have access to the router’s administrative interface, you can check the connected devices list to find the IP address associated with your Roku device.
- If you have a computer or mobile device connected to the same network, you can use network scanning tools to search for devices on your network and identify the Roku device IP address by its MAC address.
- If your Roku device is connected to a TV or display with HDMI-CEC (Consumer Electronics Control) support, you may be able to find IP address through your TV’s remote control by network settings.
- If none of the above methods work for you, it’s best to contact Roku Support directly.
Find Roku IP Address Using the Serial Number
It is not possible to find the IP address of a Roku device using its serial number. Contact the customer support for further assistance.