Follow the topics to know how to charge Apple Watch without charger using different methods and devices.
Apple Watch is useful to keep track of your health, fitness, notifications, and more. If you need to charge your Apple Watch and you don’t have the original charger with you, there are some alternative ways to power up your smartwatch without the charger.
Is it Possible to Charge an Apple Watch without a Charger
Yes, it is possible to charge an apple watch without a charger but you need to follow some steps given below.
- Here, smart phones are made by some Wireless Charging Pads that may function with the apple watch.
- You may be able to charge by using Qi Wireless Power Banks.
- you are able to charge by using Smartphone Induction Sharing.
- By using USB Port you are able to charge without charger.
- This Magnetic Cable Clips can be useful to charge an apple watch without charger.
There are the numerous ways to charge an apple watch without charger.
Also read: Apple Watch Repair Near Me
Use the Hidden Port to Charge your Apple Watch
To use the hidden port to charge your Apple Watch, you will need a special tool and a compatible cable.
Hidden port is located under a metal cover in the slot for the bottom band’s clasp. You can lift the cover with a tool that is included with some third-party battery straps, such as the Reserve Strap.
Once you expose the 6-pin port, you can connect it to a cable that has a Lightning connector on one end and a 6-pin connector on the other end.
Using the hidden port to charge your Apple Watch may not be advisable for several reasons.
- Hidden port is not documented by Apple and may be disabled or restricted by a future software update.
- Hidden port may be intended for diagnostic purposes only and may interfere with some functions of your Apple Watch.
- Hidden port may not be compatible with all models of Apple Watch.
- This cable can be used to charge your Apple Watch faster than the wireless magnetic charger.
Also read: Widgets to Apple Watch
Alternative Apple Watch Power Chargers
There are many alternative Apple Watch power chargers available in the market, depending on your needs and preferences. Here are some of the best ones.
- If you want a 3-in-1 wireless charger that can charge your Apple Watch, iPhone, and AirPods at the same time, you might like the Anker PowerWave 3-in-1 or the Belkin 3-in-1 Wireless Charger with MagSafe.
- Both of these chargers use Qi-certified technology and come with a USB-C cable and an AC adapter.
- The Belkin charger also features official MagSafe technology for faster and more secure charging of iPhone 12/13 series devices.
- If you prefer a portable and cordless charger that you can carry around easily, you might want to check out the Anker Portable Magnetic Charger Connector or the NEWDERY Apple Magnetic Charging Dock.
- Both of these chargers are MFi-certified and compatible with all Apple Watch models.
- They have a built-in battery that can charge your Apple Watch multiple times without needing a power source.
- The Anker charger has a 900mAh battery, while the NEWDERY charger has a 1000mAh battery.
- If you are looking for a simple and affordable charger that works well with your Apple Watch, you might like the CulaLuva or the LVFAN chargers.
- Both of these chargers have a USB-A connector and a magnetic charging pad that can attach to your Apple Watch easily.
- They are also lightweight and durable, making them ideal for travel or everyday use.
Also Read: How to Restart Apple Watch
Does the Apple Watch Come Charged
Even though an Apple Watch does come with some charge, it’s preferable to charge it all the way to 100% before using it for the first time.
How Can I charge both my Apple Watch and iPhones Simultaneously
you can make so ease to charge your iPhones and Apple Watch simultaneously by setting them down on a Qi wireless charging compatible surface.
Can I charge my Apple Watch with the iPhone Charger
Yes, you are able to charge apple watch with iphone charger by using Component with a USB input that you plug into the wall.